Sunday 15 June 2014

Rose hydrating mist by Aromatheray

I have been on the hunt for a rose water toner forever. Everything I looked at had such a high alcohol content in that I steered well clear.

Then I came across this....




Rose Hydrating Mist by Aromatherapy Associates

It was quite tricky to find the ingredients when I was ordering, but when I finally did it isn't too bad at all . The main ingredient is rose water . It can be used as a spray or you can apply to a cotton pad then swipe across the face. It can also be use to revive skin over make up . It is filling the gap I had in my routine for a toner when I don't want to use my liquid gold or exfoliating toners.

Gentle and hydrating - job done.

4 comments:

  1. Love hydrating toners Claire - can't seem to kick my Liz Earle Instant Boost habit - although I am using an orange flower toner at the moment from Organic Surge which is quite nice! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I can almost smell the roses in this post! One of my fave scents, I find it so relaxing and Aromatherapy Associates products are lovely. Many moons ago I used to work at the Spa in One Aldwych Hotel and we used Aveda products. They had a gorgeous rose scented sensitive skin spray and every time I used it I used to feel like lying down on the therapy couch myself and having a nap ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of this, I used to buy a huge bottle of rose water to use as a toner and to mix in with a home-made face mask during my college years - I love the smell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have used the rose facemask and find it very good. I must try this toner

    ReplyDelete