And a little catch up.
After This Post about my big news I planned to get myself organised and prepare for the start of my new job in January.
However for reasons that I won't go into I got an early morning phone call on Thursday asking if I would mind starting "today"?
Hence the lack of blog posts .I have been a little preoccupied.
My need to be organised has well and truly be challenged in so many ways this year, but I am getting there slowly.
So onto all things beauty.
I do like it that Birchbox includes brands that I haven't tried before . I have found that items are now creeping their way into my daily routine. When the samples are gone I am missing them so re order the full size if they are amazing. The Ritesens creme cleanser was just lovely and I have now reordered it. It suits my skin at this time of year and lasts for ages. I was intrigued to see another similar milk cleanser in the box this month so will be trying that out with a view to adding that in. I find my skin gets accustomed to cleansers so I like to have a few on rotation.
- Number 4 Non areosol hairspray - a great handbag size
- Nail Rock Nail velvet - I tried this out straight away - I didn't do a great job as it was late, but it gives a lovely velvet effect. See the ring finger!!
- Twistband - I am hooked on these - they don't bend or damage your hair.
- Naobay Milk cleanser - lovely for dry skin
- Alima Pure shimmer eye shadow - this looks pretty.
- Aromatherapy Associated Bath and shower Gel - Smells divine
I am always happy with my little samples. It is a treat each month. I suspect it is not for everyone, but now I am working full time and don't seem to have a moment to spare I shall enjoy my box even more.
Any tips from you working mums on time management gratefully received at this point in time!!