Sunday 18 January 2015

Loves.

A list of some of the things in life that bring a smile to my face...

( excluding my family and friends of course!)



A loaf of freshly baked bread...



A parcel from Asos...



Rose Gold....


 

Morning coffee...



Contigo coffee cup ...


My trusty work trolley...


Leather bags...


Coffee Machines..


Freshly cleaned brushes...


Jo Malone candles...

English Tea...


Macaroons - chocolate...


Body Shop Body Butters...


My monthly Birchbox...


This room...


Heatech Tops..


Ambre Vanille by Laura Mercier...


My Filofax...


I could go on.......

Have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. Love this post! It's the little things that make us smile thr most isn't it? Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab post - I am with you on so many of those but I want to know more about that coffee cup - sounds amazing....I'm off to google it!! Happy New Year - I've been off the blogging radar for a bit so I'm doing a major catch up. Hope you are well lovely lady xx

    ReplyDelete