Wednesday 20 November 2013

November Birchbox

Bursting at the seams!






  • Spa Find Sculpted Silhouette Intensive Bust Firming Extract Serum- Hmmm I'm glad this states it is for the neck and décolleté too! Lovely little bottle though.




  • Weleda Replenishing Oat Shampoo - lovely travel size and for dry hair prone to breakage so perfect for me ( Birchbox do a beauty questionaire so they cater for your needs)



  • Laura Mercier Body Butter Ambre Vanille - to be honest they had me at Laura Mercier, but a Body Butter in any scent would do me too! LOVE.



  • Pukka Herbs selection of tea - ok the confession is the earl grey was the first thing I used out of this months box - lovely, lovely, lovely. The last tea they sent me (peppermint teapigs) became an addiction so I'd better be careful.



  • Chella Highlighter pencil - I have a highlighter powder and stick and cream so it seems sensible really to have a pencil too.



  • English Laundry Eau de Parfum ( quince, jamine and musk)- love anything that has the scent of jasmine and these small samples are great for the handbag to freshen up after a day in the classroom!



  • Birchbox Pencil Sharpener - I'm always forgetting where I'm putting mine so it'll be good to have a spare. I think my existing one is the only one I've ever had - it must be donkeys (thats all I'm saying) years old.



I'm especially enjoying these boxes at the moment as I am still sticking to my "No New Make Up/Products " rule . I am using up all my existing stash and products until after Christmas. It is amazing what I have found! However, It is lovely to have a box of goodies each month. My only concession is products that run out and have nothing to replace them.

Are you a great tea drinker? 

What is your favourite tea tipple?


6 comments:

  1. This box looks fab and like you, I love anything Laura, especially her creme brulee candle! I wouldn't be happy about getting tea in my box though, I like Earl Grey but I only drink normal tea, nothing flavoured or herbal, I don't like them at all xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love teas! My favorite is kind of traditional....mint...but I can also find a blueberry tea I love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I went straight for the Earl Grey and even squeezed a second cup out of it ! Divine. XX

      Delete
  3. Lovely box Claire! The bust firming extract looks intriguing - I've given up on that area! Weleda shampoo sounds great and I too am always misplacing my eyeliner shapener so a spare comes in handy. Just bought the Pukka lemon, ginger and honey tea this afternoon to soothe my sore throat! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It made me laugh - I gave up after first baby on that area so I won't waste a small pot of cream on it as it won't make any difference!! These Pukka teas may have me hooked actually - oh dear. XX

      Delete