Bursting at the seams!
- Spa Find Sculpted Silhouette Intensive Bust Firming Extract Serum- Hmmm I'm glad this states it is for the neck and décolleté too! Lovely little bottle though.
- Weleda Replenishing Oat Shampoo - lovely travel size and for dry hair prone to breakage so perfect for me ( Birchbox do a beauty questionaire so they cater for your needs)
- Laura Mercier Body Butter Ambre Vanille - to be honest they had me at Laura Mercier, but a Body Butter in any scent would do me too! LOVE.
- Pukka Herbs selection of tea - ok the confession is the earl grey was the first thing I used out of this months box - lovely, lovely, lovely. The last tea they sent me (peppermint teapigs) became an addiction so I'd better be careful.
- Chella Highlighter pencil - I have a highlighter powder and stick and cream so it seems sensible really to have a pencil too.
- English Laundry Eau de Parfum ( quince, jamine and musk)- love anything that has the scent of jasmine and these small samples are great for the handbag to freshen up after a day in the classroom!
- Birchbox Pencil Sharpener - I'm always forgetting where I'm putting mine so it'll be good to have a spare. I think my existing one is the only one I've ever had - it must be donkeys (thats all I'm saying) years old.
I'm especially enjoying these boxes at the moment as I am still sticking to my "No New Make Up/Products " rule . I am using up all my existing stash and products until after Christmas. It is amazing what I have found! However, It is lovely to have a box of goodies each month. My only concession is products that run out and have nothing to replace them.
Are you a great tea drinker?
What is your favourite tea tipple?