Saturday 3 August 2013

Beauty Tip Of The Day

Putting my Mask On!


This is my most favourite mask EVER!








AFTER I have taken it off of course.



So the tip this Saturday is:



 Pop a mask on for 10 minutes first thing in the morning.



 These natural based acid masks reveal a brighter skin in just 10 minutes. I have had so many comments from people who know me saying my skin is looking different. I don't know whether to be complimented or worried about how dull it was looking before. Even my husband said , "Your skin looks great."  He doesn't even notice when I change my hair colour so something must be different!




I apply it all over my face and as close to the eye area as I dare. Just not IN the eye! I find this mask gives me the same result as when I used to pay for regular £60 facials before children . Now they are an occasional treat.

Giving yourself a bit of time is hard, almost impossible with kids, but I am determined to carve out a bit of me time!





Design ©2012 Another New Day
www.takingachanceinlife.blogspot.uk 2012 - 2013
All personal images are owned by Another New Day
unless stated otherwise.



Images may not be downloaded,manipulated or reproduced without prior written permission. All rights are reserved.
Commercial or Private use without explicit written consent is prohibited and action will be taken through UK and worldwide copyright laws.






2 comments:

  1. I have heard amazing things about this mask, I am going to treat myself when I get paid to it. Anything to make the skin look better is + these days xx making time for it is another issue like you said! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must get this mask Claire! Whether my husband will notice though is another matter - never notices a thing! xx

    ReplyDelete