What's in the beauty Box this month?
I have had the JolieBox beauty box delivered for about 5 months now and I have been delighted with each one. The boxes are pretty and reuseable. The contents are well labelled and wrapped and there is a good quality extra as well. However this month, JolieBox, come on! It is a bit on the light side and I don't think I am the only one who is disappointed in the contents. It is not so much what they are, but the expectation of a decent full size product for your money which for me this month did not materialise.
So here we go - a pretty two tone blue box - lovely . A good start!
- A sample size of Redkens Protective Straightening Lotion ( 30 ml - 1 fl oz) I am looking forward to trying this, but I feel this could have been a bigger product to pack the box out a bit.
- Balmi Lip Balm wuth SPF 15 . This is full size, but of course small as it is a lip balm. Ok, but nothing special.
- Twistband Hairbands - two bits of ribbon really that are slightly elasticated. I put my hair in one last night and it fell out. These are labelled as a full size product!
- Dr Bragi Bio Marine Exfoliant - two small samples labelled as extras.
- I Love Face Mask in a sachet labelled as full size!
|Full size product? Twisted Hairband.|
Am I being a little harsh? I shall give them a few more months, but do have my eye on the Amarya Beauty Box so may well be changing sooner rather than later if things don't pick up.