This month's Birchbox arrived just in time to put a smile on my face. I always knew I would find the noise, dirt and general destruction at the start of this building project a little difficult to deal with, so was glad of my little treat this month.
The title of this month's box is
The only bloom I feel at the moment is BLOOMING FREEZING as we have no gas and hence no heating, but I will give it a go.....
- Gerda Sillmann Renaisance Age Serum - Antioxidant enriched Serum Full Size would be £69 . OOOO this is lovely! A small sample - but I have a great little collection of small "high end " samples now that I use to give my skin a boost when needed. Absorbs straight away and leaves skin super soft. Yum.
- La Societe Parisienne De Savons Soap - A retro looking soap. Full size worth £8.50 Great for a guest basket or bathroom. Smells lovely.
- Mirenesse Glossy Kiss - Sheer but buildable lip colour. Full size worth £17.50. My favourite in the months box. It is a lovely coral colour and very pigmented. Lasts well and is great to apply. A winner. ( See additional pictures below)
- Welda Skin Food - VB swears by this moisturiser which softens dry heels and elbows with ease ! I can understand why - this is going to be in my cupboard from now on! Full size would be £8.95 Bargain.
- Natio - Gentle foaming facial cleanser - This omits lathering chemicals that can leave skin feeling taut and dry. Ive not tried it yet, but sounds good. Full size would be £6.50
- EXTRA Paname Paris Mirror - a useful mirror for the handbag worth £7.50 ( is a mirror worth £7.50?)- I nearly got myself a little mirror last week - glad I didn't - this is fine!
|The Birchbox mag with a handy nail tutorial - perfect.|
|Mirenesse. Perfect Kiss|
My two favourites that I would consider buying from this months box are :
The Mirenesse Perfect Kiss
Weldas Skin food
I am becoming less judgemental about the contents of these boxes each month and just enjoying the treats I get sent. I love trying out products that I haven't seen before and are not readily available on the high street. Since Birch box took over I do feel I get more than value for money each month as well.
Design ©2012 Another New Day
www.takingachanceinlife.blogspot.uk 2012 - 2013
All personal images are owned by Another New Day
unless stated otherwise.
Images may not be downloaded,manipulated or reproduced without prior written permission. All rights are reserved.
Commercial or Private use without explicit written consent is prohibited and action will be taken through UK and worldwide copyright laws.