I love the opportunity to try out brands and products I haven't tried before. A monthly beauty box does offer that opportunity. Birchbox took over Joilebox a few months ago now and has really improved the service no end. I have been delighted with the contents of the boxes.
This months box contains:
- Opi Nail Laquer - This is a sample size in a lovely dusky pink colour. It may even persuade me to ditch the coral. Full size £11.50
- Murad hydro dynamic ultimate moisture for eyes. This is a lovely firming and moisturising cream. I shall enjoy this treat. £57 full size.
- Biorganics Hair Therapy - hair perfecting oil. I am rather attached to the Liz Earle oil at the moment - see here, but this is a useful size for the handbag. Full size £12.99
- Wei chinese rose foaming cleanser - high in vitamin C to leave a bright complexion. Full size £25
- Wei pomegranate buffing beads - to revive tired skin . Full size £13
- Kusmi detox tea - to boost energy and lower stress. I need that today. Full size £13.85
My only reservation about this months box is that they are all sample sizes. Usually there is a full size product somewhere in there.
You can buy Birchbox here.