And a Profile Picture!
I have been trying to get a decent head shot for my profile picture, but can't find one I am happy with. This is why.....
|Can you tell it was windy - again?|
Which one do you think goes with the body.....
Anyway I digress.
This is my weekly post of
Shopping My Wardrobe
I pick items from my existing wardrobe that I feel were a good deal and good quality.
Sometimes I will add a new item in like these Brady Boyfriend Jeans from Asos. I have been looking for a slimmer cut of boyfriend jeans for a while and then saw a post on The Frugality saying how lovely they were and they are! Soft and so comfortable. I have a size 8 which is just right.
This week I have:
- Sainsbury's Mens Grey Marl Fairtrade T Shirt Small ( they didn't have an XS, but I wanted grey!)- I love nicking things from the men's departments. This is loose and comfortable and just what I wanted . £4
- Sanisbury's Scarf in denim and yellow - I got this a few weeks ago and I love it . It has a linen feel and is perfect for the Spring. Only £8.
- A new purchase. Asos Brady Boyfirend jeans. In love with the comfort of these. Thanks to The Frugality for the heads up. £38. Worth every penny.
- Gap jacket - sale purchase from last year. I think it was around the £25 mark. Wear this a lot. ( see headless shot above - only decent snap of the jacket in this wind!)
- Ash wedges - greatly reduced, but still £80. Worth it? Oh yes! See the story here.
I saw some great men's T shirts in Next at the weekend as I was panic buying a pair of smart (ish) trousers for my husband. He is losing weight at the moment and wanted a pair of trousers to wear to a wedding this weekend, but didn't want to spend the earth on something that might not fit him in a months time. They have some great chinos for only £20 - result. They also do their T shirts in an XS and have some lovely designs. Worth a look in the men's departments if you are looking for some basics for casual wear and can't find anything in the women's or want something different. Knitwear is another great one - light knits in an XS in some lovely colours.
|Crew neck knits - great casual wear.|
|T shirts ( In XS) £6 , 2 for £10 or 3 for £15 !!|
|Monochrome knits - love these!|
You can shop at Next here
Have you ever shopped the men's department's for items for your wardrobe?
Linking up with Visible Monday.
Design ©2012 Another New Day
www.takingachanceinlife.blogspot.uk 2012 - 2013
All personal images are owned by Another New Day
unless stated otherwise.
Images may not be downloaded,manipulated or reproduced without prior written permission. All rights are reserved.
Commercial or Private use without explicit written consent is prohibited and action will be taken through UK and worldwide copyright laws.