Saturday 15 June 2013

Birchbox June 2013

A New Look


New colours and a new look box this month. I'm always up for a bit of a change so that's all good in my book!




The contents are a great selection again.



  • Beauty Protector - protect and detangle spray for hair. £15.00
  • Color Club and Birch box - Wunderlust Nail Polish x 2 £10.00
  • Green People - Sun lotion spf15 £17.95
  • ModelCo - Eye define pencil £14.00
  • Carole Franck - Phyto Hydrant lightweight moisturiser £47.25



Wanderlust Nail Polish

I have tried a couple of the products out already.

 Unfortunately the detangler spray would not spray , but I rubbed a bit in my hands and tried it in my daughters hair which then smelt lovely and was smooth and tangle free!

The Model Co eye define pencil is a "never budge" type of eye liner. Highly pigmented too!

Phyto Moisturiser

Protect and Detangle

Green People SunCream

Another lovely box from Birchbox this month.


Design ©2012 Another New Day
www.takingachanceinlife.blogspot.uk 2012 - 2013
All personal images are owned by Another New Day
unless stated otherwise.



Images may not be downloaded,manipulated or reproduced without prior written permission. All rights are reserved.
Commercial or Private use without explicit written consent is prohibited and action will be taken through UK and worldwide copyright laws.

8 comments:

  1. Oh that does look fab! Very tempted this month - thanks for sharing. I'm sure I've said it before but I really do enjoy your beauty box reviews! Keep them coming x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Avril - it was a birthday treat last year - a years subscription! May get the same again this year as I really enjoy getting them! x

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you did really well this month. Have you tried the nail polishes yet? I'm wondering what they're like on as they look very pale. The de-tangler sounds great - exactly the type of product that would work on my daughter's hair also

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried them yet as I am giving my nails a month off! The mint one looks nice but the other one isn't really my colour either! I was a bit annoyed the de -tangler wouldn't spray, but it did work really well!! I'm tempted to buy a full size bottle.

      Delete
  3. Lovely box Claire (I'm not getting a beauty box anymore so enjoying seeing yours!) I like the nail polishes and de-tangler xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my last one unless I renew....it's my birthday in a few weeks and I got a subscription last year with birthday money as a treat. Hmmmm not sure yet ...got my eye on a Michael Kors watch! Xx

      Delete
  4. The packaging look very nice. I don't think I get access to birchbox in my country. :/ I really want one for myself!

    with love, Cassandra xx
    http://backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Green People products are great. I love their sun lotion. That nail polish is a great colour too :)

    Ria x
    NatuRiaBeauty

    ReplyDelete