Wednesday 12 June 2013

Hydraluron and Pepta - Bright by indeed

Wednesday Beauty Buys



These two little unassuming tubes have become an essential part of my skin care routine over the last few months. I have been using the hydraluron for about 8 months now and no longer suffer from the dry patches of skin that I often had. It increases your skins ability to absorb moisture and is a really amazing little product. See my initial review on it here . I am now hooked and would not stop using it! It increases skin hydration from below the surface with an ultra high quality hyaluronic acid that holds up to 1000 times it's weight in water. You apply your usual moisturiser on top.

Having had so much success with this product I thought I would try pepta bright. This is made by the same company. It is an advanced brightening formula with 7 powerful actives that help reduce the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation. It also improves skin clarity. I have been using this for about a month and have noticed that my skin seems more even in appearance. I apply this after the hydraluron, then my dermalogica smoothing moisturiser.



I love the simple, non fancy packaging ( much the same as dermalogica) . This is all about the great product inside.

You can buy these products at Boots or find out more about the products and where to purchase them here.


Design ©2012 Another New Day
www.takingachanceinlife.blogspot.uk 2012 - 2013
All personal images are owned by Another New Day
unless stated otherwise.



Images may not be downloaded,manipulated or reproduced without prior written permission. All rights are reserved.
Commercial or Private use without explicit written consent is prohibited and action will be taken through UK and worldwide copyright laws.

5 comments:

  1. I SO want to try these products!!! xx

    fabulousso40s.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pepta-Bright sounds good Claire and I've still to try Hydraluron - have heard such good things about it. I've just bought a few new products though so must not spend anything else for the moment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a great products, must say creams have come a long way from when a friend who worked in the industry said that they could only puff your skin up for two hours

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds awesome...I am reviewing my fav skincare line VIVITE in a few weeks and can't wait to share..it has done amazing things for my skin...once you find a line that works for you..you have to stick with it...I recently tried this new line (on the rec from a friend) and my entire face broke out in a rash..it was NOT pretty, lol.
    Happy weekend.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  5. I followed you via bloglovin. :) Heres mine come check it out.
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/myblog

    p.s. I am hosting a giveaway on my blog come and enter!!!

    ReplyDelete