Wednesday 4 September 2013

Cover Girl Lash Blast

My Little Stash


I mentioned that I wish to visit America, in my Bucket List post a little while back that I was nominated to take part in by Helen of the Flaky Fashionista.

I have never been.

I plan to recitfy that as soon as possible and have a savings plan to make this dream come true in the next year or so.

In the meantime.......A friend has family over there and often visits. She is happy to pick up items for me if I am organised enough to ask and this time she got me a little stash of my favourite mascara.

Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Waterproof in Very Black. 







I love it . It does not smudge or run down your face - ever. Even when my children make me cry - often.

It is easy to apply and has one of those great little brushes that grip onto the lashes, pull them up and coat every last bit.



She got me 5 tubes.

I am hoping that will last me until next time she goes.

They work out at about £5 a tube and a coffee out for my friend as a thank you!




Design ©2012 Another New Day
www.takingachanceinlife.blogspot.uk 2012 - 2013
All personal images are owned by Another New Day
unless stated otherwise.



Images may not be downloaded,manipulated or reproduced without prior written permission. All rights are reserved.
Commercial or Private use without explicit written consent is prohibited and action will be taken through UK and worldwide copyright laws.

6 comments:

  1. This mascara sounds great, and what a lovely friend! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is and also my hairdresser - I love her!!

      Delete
  2. Five tubes! That's a good stash Claire! Looks like a good one - it's great when you find a mascara you love! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I asked for 3 , but she knows me too well and got me 5! Its a god one! X

      Delete
  3. It doesn't move even if you cry??? Now I'm sold! I swear that at the same moment I gave birth, I also opened my tear ducts because ever since that day, I cry at the drop of a hat ... slushy tv programmes, nativity plays, weddings, first days at school - you name it! I blub! So this mascara is definitely something I need in my arsenal, lol! Thanks for the tip off! (oh, and thank you for the mention too :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am determined to take the family to America after that post - you spurred me on! I have a fund that I have started and am doing some tutoring> All the money goes toward the trip :) It is a great mascara, but I can't seem to find it in the UK :( It's a nuisance to get off without a good eye make up remover though!! X Oh and I'm a blubberer too - sensitive - sigh :(

      Delete