Wednesday 17 July 2013

Body Shop's Body Butters

The Best Body Moisturisers Ever!







Maybe I am a little biased, but I love these body butters. I always have one on the go. 

Or two.



At the moment it is the Coconut one as I have almost finished my Hemp Body Butter.

They are rich and creamy and not at all greasy.

It is easy to scoop out of the tub and absorbs quickly with no residue, leaving your skin soft to the touch.





These body butters are £13 and are available at The Body Shop. 

I am already a third of the way through this tub with the hot weather we have been having. 


Design ©2012 Another New Day
www.takingachanceinlife.blogspot.uk 2012 - 2013
All personal images are owned by Another New Day
unless stated otherwise.



Images may not be downloaded,manipulated or reproduced without prior written permission. All rights are reserved.
Commercial or Private use without explicit written consent is prohibited and action will be taken through UK and worldwide copyright laws.

5 comments:

  1. Your body with thank you for it as you get older! My dry skin drinks up anything but agree the body shop body butters are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That body butter looks great. I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must try the coconut body butter it looks and sounds lovely Claire! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The olive body butter is my favourite, no scent to speak of but I just love the clean feeling it gives. Makes me feel like I should have a crisp cotton broderie englaise nightdress on lol!! Xx
    Often offers for Body Shop on martin's money saving website too!

    ReplyDelete