Wednesday 10 July 2013

Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask

Wednesday Beauty Buys


Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask


I held off buying this mask despite the amazing reviews I kept reading . 

I have been really strict with myself about finishing off my products before buying any more. I have also had a clear out of items that I am never going to use, not ever. Sometimes there is just no point using up the cupboard space to store them. 

This is a hefty £30 and although it claims to renew the complexion and dramtically improve skin tone amongst other things, I simply couldn't justify it. However, my dermalogica microfoliant came to an end and I had a run of work come in so I decided to bite the bullet and give it a go.




You cleanse your skin as normal then apply the product which is a dark yellow, gel like substance, all over the face and neck. You leave for 10 minutes and then remove with a damp cloth.





Oh my word.

 I wish I hadn't waited!

My skin immediately looked and felt tighter and firmer. It was smoother and the lines were  definitely reduced even after one use! My make up went on like a dream for a couple of days after I had used this mask as well. At the moment I am using this once a week. I do experience some tingling after use which is normal because of the strength of the product. It is not recommended for very sensitive skin, but I have fairly sensitive skin and I am fine with it. As with all products it is best to test a small area first to see if it causes irritation or reaction.

Ren is a naturally based company and their products are free from skin unfriendly synthetic ingredients. You can read all about Ren here.

I have some birthday money to spend in John Lewis and am going to head straight to the Ren counter to try some more of their products out. My cleansers are nearly gone so watch this space. 

Have you tried this mask yet?

What did you think?


Design ©2012 Another New Day
www.takingachanceinlife.blogspot.uk 2012 - 2013
All personal images are owned by Another New Day
unless stated otherwise.



Images may not be downloaded,manipulated or reproduced without prior written permission. All rights are reserved.
Commercial or Private use without explicit written consent is prohibited and action will be taken through UK and worldwide copyright laws.

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I have really seen an improvement in my saggy old skin! ha ha.

      Delete
  2. No but I might give this one a go. I hear good things about the REN products and I need all the help I can get at the moment now that I am getting crinkly around the edges.

    And it's nice to treat yourself - you work hard - go on - you're worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely needing to spend a bit more on better skin products to combat the crinkles now - whatever it takes eh?!!!

      Delete
  3. I do want to try out a few Ren products and have now added this to the list - thanks Claire!;) Radiance Renewal sounds lovely! It is expensive but if it delivers then it's worth every penny xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm after the toner now - apparently is on Caroline Hirrons list - if it is on her list then it's on mine. Ha ha. xx

      Delete
    2. Ok - so now it's on my list too! xx

      Delete
  4. Oooh, I didn't know that they were a natural based product. Ah darn it ... more temptation! STOP!! And you definitely deserve to treat yourself .. you're cooking on a mini hob thingamabob yoke! For that reason alone, you deserve a treat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with this range, but my pocket isn't ! I have £50 left to spend at John Lewis in voucher - guess what it is ALL going on. I am totally fed up with the mini hob thingy - and with one pot meals. This extension better be worth it - I can see right through the house at the moment form one side to the other and from upstairs through the floorboards to downstairs - good job it is so hot!! X

      Delete