Tuesday, 31 July 2012

30 with 30 Week 7

Week 5 for me.

It has, at last, been a lovely hot week so I have gone for summer outfits this week. I love this skirt when it is hot . It is a raw silk skirt and although lined is so lightweight it is delightfully cool.

Outfit One:

Spotty top - Zara
Grey skirt - Stills
Shoes - Clarks
Bag - Russell and Bromley







Outfit Two


Spotted sleeveless shirt -  Numph
Skirt - Stills
Shoes - Clarks











Outfit 3

Skirt - Jackpot
T.Shirt - Jackpot
Shoes - Fly
Necklace and Earrings - Divine
Sunnies - French Connection









9 comments:

  1. Yellow Shoes! Only one word...YES! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love love love these shoes...padded soles you know!!! X

      Delete
  2. Even little old me who ALWAYS wears flat shoes LOVES both those gorgeous pairs of shoes!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always said you should try wedges! x

      Delete
  3. You went camping with heels?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee I work a week behind with posts so camping outfits next week! X

      Delete
  4. I really wish I had got those yellow shoes! I love the first outfit on you - gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfits claire:) Have a lovely weekend!
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete