Thursday 10 January 2013

Ash Box

The Reveal

One of the things I was thankful for this week was spotting a bargain and making my one sale purchase.....




I actually will have surprised a few of you by going for the Ash Thelma wedge trainers instead of the boots!! I paid £81 for these beauties. I can't find them available at this price anymore .
Radical in my Old Age!



One of the reasons is, I have so many ankle boots I felt it was an excess to get another pair.
The other reason was the Jalouse boots were not reduced by enough to tempt me.



I reasoned that going into Spring, I might get more wear out of these.



Opening the box was no disappointment. Butter soft leather, glorious quality, beautiful details...



High? Yes. But that's why I like these!



I love , love, love!!!
Less than half the price and
I still have £10 left in my e.bay fund!



Outfit post at the weekend.......  Smiley









Design ©2012 Another New Day
www.takingachanceinlife.blogspot.uk 2012 - 2013
All personal images are owned by Another New Day
unless stated otherwise.


Images may not be downloaded,manipulated or reproduced without prior written permission. All rights are reserved.
Commercial or Private use without explicit written consent is prohibited and action will be taken through UK and worldwide copyright laws.

16 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great bargain. I will look forward to seeing how you wear them in thespring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire! They are gorgeous and you will get great wear out of them right through Spring:)
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great feeling to get a bargain, isn't it and they are going to be so useful both now and as the weather improves. A belated Happy New Year to you (I've only just returned from my week away)
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you cheeky mare! And I really thought you were going for the boots! I know what you mean about buttery soft leather and lovely packaging - I was very seduced when I ordered the Ash Jalouses last year and I returned them only because I genuinely wasn't happy with the pointiness of the toe. They've put out another version now which is the Ash Spirals which suit me much more but ... no discounts on those! It was hard sending them back but send them back I did .. polish halo. Look forward to the weekend outfit post - featuring Ash wedge trainers and fabulously conditioned hair no doubt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a giggle as I knew you ( and everyone) thought I'd get the boots, but they were still very expensive. I did find some reduced under £100, but of course not in the right colour or size! I am loving these - my first wedge trainers - am now hankering after more. What are we like?! And no - I tried the Ojon again still no joy. It is either I have rubbish hair or I am rubbish at using it or it just doesn't suit me. Someone in my family is going to be getting it to try - lucky them! This weather and my straighteners are playing havoc with my hair - I am a fizzy bedhead!

      Delete
  5. Unbelievably jealous!! How fantastic .. I've drooled over these for months! What a bargain price. Can't wait to see how you style them. Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back from your travels! They are gorgeous - so soft - the leather is beautiful. Sorry , I am tempting you further now.....!

      Delete
  6. Oh well done honey! Doesn't it make you feel good to get a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO pleased...and you are my ASH style guru having introduced me to them through your blog! Xx

      Delete
  7. Love these Claire! I don't often wear heels during the day (only for work sometimes) but have always had a thing about wedges - these are really cute! Can't wait to see the outfit post! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hopeless with heels, but wedges I can do for some reason - lots to balance on I think! I am loving them, but now want some in different colours. No no no! xx

      Delete
  8. How on earth did I miss this??!! Wow - lovely. I SO want a pair too but can't make up my mind what colour so keep losing out on eBay bids and online deals. LOVING them on your blog today. Want them even more! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got these from a seller on Amazon - worth a look on there sometimes. I have worn them soooo much! X

      Delete