Wednesday 23 January 2013

Liz Earle Botanical Shine Treatment

Wednesday Beauty Buys


I will confess to having tried the Ojon Mask a third time and still finding it too much for my hair. However, I have found a little gem , at a fraction of the price that has left my hair soft and conditioned after only one use. It is the Liz Earle Botanical Shine Treatment - for frizzy, coarse or very dry hair. You leave it on for up to 30 minutes after shampooing and rinse as usual. Simple, but amazing. I love it. 




I use the Liz Earle shampoo and conditioner as well. You only need a small amount of this product and are meant to lather it in your hands before applying to your hair. It works so much better this way! My hair has improved in condition and strength since I have been using these products so although there are cheaper products on the High Street I feel it is worth the money I spend. It is a natural product and I don't feel it is damaging my hair.




I am in the process of growing my hair out from a layered bob so any conditioning help to stop breakage is much appreciated. 

You can buy  products from Liz Earle.






Design ©2012 Another New Day
www.takingachanceinlife.blogspot.uk 2012 - 2013
All personal images are owned by Another New Day
unless stated otherwise.


Images may not be downloaded,manipulated or reproduced without prior written permission. All rights are reserved.
Commercial or Private use without explicit written consent is prohibited and action will be taken through UK and worldwide copyright laws.

4 comments:

  1. I'm always looking for a good shampoo, cause I'm allergic to everything! Looks like this one was a winner :)

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Liz Earle Botanical Shine Treatment - so easy to use but so effective! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just didn't get on with the Ojon - it's sitting taunting me on the bathroom sill! Oh well - I love this one too and it's not too bad a price is it? X

      Delete
  3. You're so pretty :)

    mermaidhairandtoomuchmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete