Tuesday 29 January 2013

Out of The Mouths Of Babes

Comes The Merciless Truth.......

I have been really unwell over the weekend with a throat infection. I have antibiotics now and am beginning to feel a bit more human, but for a few days didn't even put a dash of mascara on, which I realised for me had become something of a rarity...........

 Eldest Son   "Mum , you can tell you are sick cus your eyes look funny"

Me   " No,that's not because I'm sick that's because I've got no make up on."

Eldest Son   " Oh"

Short pause.

Eldest Son   "You should always wear make up - you are prettier with it."


Point Taken.



Design ©2012 Another New Day
www.takingachanceinlife.blogspot.uk 2012 - 2013
All personal images are owned by Another New Day
unless stated otherwise.


Images may not be downloaded,manipulated or reproduced without prior written permission. All rights are reserved.
Commercial or Private use without explicit written consent is prohibited and action will be taken through UK and worldwide copyright laws.

8 comments:

  1. Ha ha oh dear Claire, I am so sorry to laugh at your misfortune but it did give me a giggle ;) Bless him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids - they're great. They're so honest aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's really funny! I had a similar reaction from my daughter a few years ago when I arrived downstairs without using the ghds. I was despatched back up the stairs pronto! Hope you're back to full health soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's harsh, but that's kids for you! I scare myself in the morning sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kids and their honesty!!! I hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kids sure know how to make you feel good about yourself! Hope you are feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kids they never change. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kids eh? Sorry you've been poorly Claire - hope you're feeling better - antibiotics should sort it! Just noticed your tweet up above - hope the kids are better soon too - just don't get yourself run down again and go back to square one! xx

    ReplyDelete