Friday 15 March 2013

March BirchBox

Loving these Boxes.

Not everybody's cup of tea I know, but if you are a bit of a beauty product addict then you would enjoy a beauty box no end.

The contents of March's box has me chomping at the bit to try them out and within minutes I've cleansed my face, reapplied gel eyeliner , eaten a chocolate, moisturised and spritzed some Molton Brown perfume.


  • Laura Geller Waterproof Gel Eyeliner - lovely and the brush although short has a decent end on it for once  . Full Size £24.50
  • Molton Brown Valbonne scent - I love these samples. I carry them in my handbag for a quick spritz in the day. Gorgeous scent as expected. Full size £65
  • RMK Cleansing Balm - this is utterly delightful and I am tempted to get the full size . It melts into the skin, cleans off every scrap of make up and emulsifies with water. Not disimilar to the precleanse from Dermalogica, but dare I say it less overpowering! Full Size £29
  • La Sultane de Saba - Body Lotion. A nice body lotion Full size £26.50
  • Yu.Be Moturizing Skin Cream - This is another fabulous product. Deeply moisturising and non greasy. I love it. Full size £19.50
  • Sanctuary Clay mask and serum  - I've not tried these yet, but I love Sanctuary products so something to look forward to.
  • Lindt - heart Tin filled with chocolates truffles. I actually don't like truffles so gave these away, but my little girl has the tin to take to school for Red Nose Day!















This box has some products in that I am very tempted to switch into my daily routine they are so lovely. The cleansing balm, the waterproof eye liner and moisturiser all look great products. I think a review is in order on the cleansing balm. It seems a unique and very natural product.

Another lovely box from Birchbox this month.



Design ©2012 Another New Day
www.takingachanceinlife.blogspot.uk 2012 - 2013
All personal images are owned by Another New Day
unless stated otherwise.


Images may not be downloaded,manipulated or reproduced without prior written permission. All rights are reserved.
Commercial or Private use without explicit written consent is prohibited and action will be taken through UK and worldwide copyright laws.




1 comment:

  1. Good box Claire - love Laura Gellar and Molten Brown - the cleansing balm looks lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete