Tuesday 16 October 2012

Charity Shop Finds

More treasures!


I seem to be having a run of good fortune with the charity shops around here at the moment. I shall share my collection of treasures over the next few days with you, starting today with a fabulous pair of Faith Ankle Boots and a Studded Leather Belt! Check out my previous finds here.

Bargain or what?!

1. Faith Black Leather Ankle Boots - almost new condition. £4.50









2. River Island Black Studded Belt with Statement Buckle. £1.50.








If you haven't yet tried shopping at a charity shop then do give it a go! I have a post coming out later in the week called " Getting the best out of your Charity Shop." Do pop back to read it if you're interested.



13 comments:

  1. The boots are an excellent find and such a bargain. You do well in the charity shops - when I last went in the one in our village, it was a little disappointing. If you live in one of the really nice villages, the chances are the calibre of the clothes go up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to the seaside town near us that has a bit of a reputation for it's charity shops - at least 10 last count! It's not upmarket by any stretch of the imagination, but the odd treasure is hidden in there! The best shops are a little town that is upmarket about 2 miles away , has 3 charity shops and you can always guarantee brand name pickings there!! I get a bit obsessed as you save so much money!! Xx

      Delete
  2. What bargains - I love Faith footwear so the boots are a real find! What do reckon you'll wear them with? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wore the boots and belt today with some coated jeggings form DPs.( as worn by Kat from Does my bum look 40 in this!! I look like a bit of an ageing biker chick! X

      Delete
    2. Brilliant - I love the biker chick look (less of the ageing please - we're in our prime!!) Any pics I wonder? xx

      Delete
  3. Love the boots! And fabulous bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great boots... we don't have any good charity shops nearby!
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds. I love charity shop shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great boots ... and jealous that you got some of those DP coated leggings. Post a pic! Bet it's a great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying to find time to do some outfit pic as I got so many little bargains form the charity shops! The jeggings are as lovely as Kat said too! X

      Delete
  7. Those booties are a very lucky find. They look brand new. You will get lost of wear from them!

    ReplyDelete