Sometimes life crowds in on us and it is easy to overlook the things that are good in our lives. My 100th follower ran a post saying just that. Sometimes we need to choose to be thankful. It reminds us of the good things that are in our lives.
Here are 10 things I am thankful for today:
- Today I am thankful for my gorgeous children.
- I am thankful it is half term and we can draw breath.
- I am thankful for a country cottage getaway.
- I am thankful for new challenges, even though they scare me!
- I am thankful that my sisters biopsy results were clear ( so thankful).
- I am thankful for my mum and my friend for doing my washing this week when my machine broke.
- I am thankful for the perfect little belt I picked up for next to nothing from Whistles.
- I am thankful that my little girl still kisses me goodbye in the morning.
- I am thankful that my big boy is happy and doing well at his new school .
- I am thankful for the support and love of my family.
What are you thankful for today?