Saturday 13 October 2012

Six Month Blog Birthday

Another New Day



I can't believe that it was 6 months ago I started this little old blog on a bit of a whim, not sure what to blog about, but keen to see where it led. My third child had just started full time school and it seemed like change was afoot. This appeared a good place to ramble on and talk about the things that I was interested in as I made plans for the future.

Well, I must say I can't quite believe how many sweet, kind, unbelievably friendly and welcoming people I have encountered since May. I have made some really good friends and connected with people all over the world! I wish I'd done this years ago!

I do also feel I have more of an idea where things are heading for us as a family now, the next stage of life is becoming clearer and this Blog features in that too. As time has gone by I have found a pattern to what I post about and a theme that runs through these posts. This all naturally reflects me as a person, what I love and am passionate about so it is easy to blog and I am loving it. 

So thank you to each one of you who has come and visited me and bothered to stay a while. Thank you for every comment - I read every one and appreciate them all. Thank you for all the tweets and words of encouragement too - it has been beyond amazing I can tell you!

So..... I have some exciting plans for the Little 'Ole Blog coming up, including a design tweak and lots of new post ideas so please keep visiting! 

Happy 6th month Birthday "Another New Day"!



26 comments:

  1. Love your blog - keep up the excellent work. Look forward to your new 'developments' too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Blog. If yours is 6 months old then that must mean mine must be too as I've previously noted that we started about the same time. But you have way more followers !!! Not jealous much :o! Well done and looking forward to the new developments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue - I love reading your blog. You have a lovely style of writing....brightens my day! X

      Delete
  3. Happy Blogaversary, Claire. You're blog is always a must read for me. I'm so glad to have met someone else with so much in common. Keep up the great work..I look forward to what's in store... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the lovely things about blogging is the people Ive met that I would never have done otherwise - long may it continue!! You have been a constant encouragement to me! Xx

      Delete
  4. Happy 6 months <3


    http://punkypugs.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your blog!!! Keep it up, as we all love reading it! Can't wait to see what you're going to do to 'enhance' it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy six month birthday - lovely to have found you! X.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doesn't time fly when you are having fun! I can't believe its been 6 months already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Claire to 'Another New Day' - I can't believe it's 6 months either. What on earth did we do with ourselves before we started blogging? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to you too!! I know - sometimes I wonder how we fit it all in though.......? XX

      Delete
  9. Happy 6th month birthday! May you continue to have a great blog for many more months :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Six Month Blog Birthday - long may it continue!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Blog-iversary! Love reading your posts .. keep up the good work and looking forward to the new developments!

    ReplyDelete