Thursday 25 October 2012

October Joliebox

What's in the box?

Two beauty boxes in one week - what more could a girl want? Actually, don't answer that we might be here a long time! 

I do like the way JolieBox packs their boxes. There is always a small drawstring bag which is reusable for anything from toiletries to snacks for the kids. Waste not want not. 

The contents are certainly an improvement on last months with a proper full size product included.





There are two Iroisie Ultimate BB cream samples. I am glad this is not a full size product as I have found my BB truelove at the moment. As my french is no good I looked it up on the website here. It looks a lovely product and is almost completely natural so I shall enjoy trying this . A 15ml tube is £29.90 compared to the DR. Jart that is £24 for 40ml so a little more expensive.


Ritessens Velvet Cleansing Milk. This is a full size product, but I can't find a convenient stockist in the UK so wouldn't repurchase . I also could not find a price for it in the Uk. The price in Euros is €23. It is a natural product again, quite bland in it's fragrance, but I like that in a facial product and feels creamy to touch. I am reluctant to try this at the moment as my poor face has had enough of trying different cleansers. JoileBox - please include products we can easily repurchase if we love them!


Jason Bee Healthier Lip Balm Stick . This is a lip balm - what more can I say?  It looks and feels a lovely little balm, but I have given it away as I have rather a lot already.


Moa Green Balm. This is an intensive multi purpose balm that gives moisture to chapped and dehydrated skin. It is suitable for sensitive skin. 20% off when you enter Jolie20 at the checkout. I am interested to try this , especially with winter approaching, but it is a teeny tiny sample! Again I quite like the smell - a little bit like faint menthol. Not everyones cup of tea.


Talking about tea - tea bags. Lov is beautiful White and Green tea. This has antioxidants and zinc that have proven skincare benefits. I love green tea so am happy with this.



This is certainly a much better box than last months and I do love getting different samples to try out. Any samples I don't use I have saved and put towards a box that I made up for a friend . I can't say I have changed any of my skin care because of the samples I have received yet, but I have had a lot of enjoyment out of receiving and reviewing them . With Christmas coming up a 6 or 12 month subscription would be a lovely gift to purchase someone who loves beauty products. 


You can subscribe to Joliebox here. A years subscription gets you two free boxes.

You can subscribe to Glossybox for 6 months and get one box free here

You can subscribe to Glossybox  for 12 months and 2 boxes free here

You can get 20% off your first Glossybox here

Hope you have a lovely weekend and Half Term. We are holing up in a country cottage for the week in West Cornwall. Lots of log fires and beach walks. Just what is needed after a frantic start to the term! Xx




5 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm your 100th follower!

    Looking forward to reading more posts :)

    Heidi
    www.heiditakingtheplunge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure any of these contents would interest me, funny how we all have different tastes, one girls box is another girls trash! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does look like a better box than last month's doesn't it? I agree the products should be more easily available incase you do fall head over heels! Hope you have a lovely half term (the cottage sounds fab) - I'm more than ready for a bit of a break (even though I do still have to work for some of it) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. bet it's fun to get surprises!!

    ReplyDelete